How to Ungate for Shoe Brands on Amazon, Featuring Nike
Are you a seller looking to start selling Nike products on Amazon? Before you can start listing Nike products on Amazon, you'll need to become an "ungated" seller. In this post, we'll walk you through the process of how to ungate for Nike and other shoe brands on Amazon.
The process for becoming an ungated seller for Nike and other shoe brands on Amazon involves a few steps. Here's what you'll need to do:
1. Order a small number of products from the brand you want to sell. For example, you can order 10 socks from Eastbay. Make sure to save the invoice that comes with your order.
Please note, in order to be ungated from a brand you must purchase a product that is listed on amazon along with a minimum of 10 quantities to be approved.
2. Take a picture of the invoice and any other relevant documentation (such as a license to sell the brand's products, if applicable).
the invoice must include the information that your amazon account is registered with. this includes your name or business name, address, and other information to correlate that the invoice you took a picture of is actually yours.
3. Go to the Amazon seller central website and go to the add product section.
Once you are in the section to add a product, please go to search for the product you have bought. you will see a button that says "apply to sell." once you click this button, you will be redirected to a page to submit the invoice that you received from the site you purchased from.
4. Wait for Amazon to review your application. This process can take from a day to a few weeks, depending on the volume of applications Amazon is currently processing.
5. If your application is approved, you'll receive an email from Amazon with instructions on how to start listing Nike products on the platform.
It's worth noting that becoming an ungated seller for Nike and other shoe brands on Amazon may require additional documentation and approval beyond what is required for other categories. However, the process is fairly straightforward, as long as you have all the necessary documentation and follow the steps outlined above.
If you're interested in learning more about the process of becoming an ungated seller for Nike and other shoe brands on Amazon, we recommend visiting the Amazon Brand Registry website and checking out the brand's specific requirements.
For more information on how to succeed as a seller on Amazon, be sure to check out Tidal Market. With a range of tools and resources designed to help sellers succeed on the platform, Tidal Market is a great resource for anyone looking to grow their business on Amazon.